Hello and welcome!
Depending on the day of the week or the hour of the day, I’m a writer, a reader, a traveler, a baker, an Anglophile, a foodie, a professional communicator, an amateur genealogist or an unrepentant couch potato. I’m passionate about all of these things and I can’t decide which I like best, so I write about all of them.
- I am fluent in sarcasm.
- I’m the worst photographer you’ll ever meet. No, really.
- I have the cutest dog ever, Oliver.
- Procrastination just might be my greatest talent.
- In my spare time, I dabble in food – cooking it, baking it, reading about it, watching it on television, writing about it. I like to share an inspiration or a recipe, but I can’t commit to writing just a food blog (see above).
- I’m prone to obsessions and cooking sprees.
- Though I was ready to leave when I did, I left a piece of my soul behind in NYC.
- I make lists about everything — groceries, errands, food I want to cook, movies I want to see, things I want to do in life.
- I grew up running around barefoot on a farm, but I’m really a city girl at heart.
- I’m an only child, so I never learned to share. Talking about myself makes me very uncomfortable, which is sort of the antithesis of having a blog. Hey, consider me a conundrum.
You can learn even more about me here.
Enjoy, and thanks for visiting.